Session Chair: Gregorio Robles
Most Influential Paper from ICSM 2008 Award
- "Duplicate bug reports considered harmful... really?" by Nicolas Bettenburg, Rahul Premraj, Thomas Zimmermann and Sunghun Kim.
ICSME 2018 IEEE TCSE Distinguished Paper Awards
- "Test Re-prioritization in Continuous Testing Environments" by Yue Cai Zhu, Emad Shihab and Peter Rigby.
- "Are Bug Reports Enough for Text Retrieval-based Bug Localization?" by Chris Mills, Jevgenija Pantiuchina, Esteban Parra, Gabriele Bavota and Sonia Haiduc.
- "Improving API Caveats Accessibility by Mining API Caveats Knowledge Graph" by Hongwei Li, Sirui Li, Jiamou Sun, Xuejiao Zhao, Zhenchang Xing, Xin Peng and Mingwei Liu.
- "Beyond Metadata: Code-centric and Usage-based Analysis of Known Vulnerabilities in Open-source Software" by Serena E. Ponta, Henrik Plate and Antonino Sabetta.
Distinguished Reviewer Awards
To be announced during the banquet.